Saturday, January 25, 2014

The Cutest Guinea Pig

Well, hello cutie!! 

Hi, I'm adorable.

Yesterday, Jason and I got to see our little peanut again!! My first appointment and ultrasound was two weeks ago, and needless to say theres been a HUGE change! At my first appointment I was measuring at 6 weeks 2 days, and this appointment I was measured at 8 weeks 6 days, making my temporary due date August 30th! Peanut has grown tremendously, and we were able to HEAR the heartbeat!! Our doctor joked with us saying that it must be a girl, since she's posed so perfectly. "Girls are always more photogenic!" Even if it was just a joke, I'm going to take it and run. I'm calling her a girl until she proves me wrong at 20 weeks. 

Our doctor said that she looks to be in perfect health, with a strong heart beat, two little arms and two little legs. Right now she resembles a lima bean sized guinea pig, and we just adore her. <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment