Monday, June 30, 2014

Maternity Photos - The Glam Bump!

Hey ya'll!

I know I'm a bit in-between posts regarding this growing bump, but I wanted to share some of our maternity photos! We got to work with Michelle Alena Magnoli Photography, the same photographer we used for our Save the Date pictures, and our Engagement pictures! Needless to say, we absolutely adore her. 

Living in the Bay Area, we snuck up to Mt. Umunhum for a country, nature-filled feel for our shoot. Something really struck me with being surrounded by trees and tall grass for our little girl - something I hope she gets to enjoy playing in and running through as she gets older. My little wildflower! 

We received a huge amount of pictures from Michelle, so I tried to narrow it down to my favorites. 

The Outfit Breakdown: 
Mama
Dress:  Olian; total score at a clothes swap event! 
Shoes:  Corral Boots; purchased on Sheplers.com about 5 years ago. Tried and true! 
Jewelry:  Target, Target, and more Target! 
Papa
Shirt: Mossimo Brand; Target
Jeans: Levis; Macy's
Shoes: Chucks; Tillys (his wedding shoes!) 


















1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos!!! Perfect setting, colors and I cannot believe your hair!!!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete